HMI Design Framework
Designing interfaces and tools for HMI designers in manufacturing
#industry4.0 #HMI #usercentreddesign #designthinking
The goal of the project is to develop a framework that aims to design a set of HMI layout, UI elements and interaction models for different kind of machines used by Loccioni.
Framework main components are:
- general interface model: interaction models, taxonomy of interface components, rules and working principles, scalability rules
- operational guidelines for the combination of interface components supported by application case studies (Live Examples).
Goals and objectives are:
- family feeling (functional and visual)
- guidelines for designing interfaces
- rules and working principles for developers.