Involve + Timelapse
Smart City Service Design
Digital tools and smart services for families, associations and public administrations
#smartcity #citizeninteraction #servicedesign #egovernment
SPAC3 (Servizi smart della nuova Pubblica Amministrazione per la Citizens-Centricity in Cloud) 2014 – 2015 (http://www.spac3.it) was funded by Regione Lombardia for smart cities and communities development.
SPAC3 aimed at designing customized services for citizens characterized by high use value and social-value through the engagement of Milan and Bergamo municipalities.
BSD carried out several activities, from the user research to the user engagement. The team has been also involved in designing interfaces and digital tools interactions achieving the following goals:
• provide a single access point for family services
• facilitate citizen in obtaining information on social services of interest
• provide customized services
• provide support to citizens on the procedures
• provide support to operators during the interaction with citizens.